Number crunching – Rapid Charge Network facts and figures
We are already seeing lots of drivers using the new Rapid Charge Network charge points, with more than 9,000 uses of the charge points already.
Here are some of the key figures from the RCN so far:
- 9,000 Rapid Charge Network point uses to date
- 7.05 kwh is drawn during the average transaction
- 293,500 electric miles driven
- 87 MWh of energy has been delivered
- 61 metric tonnes of C02 has been saved.
We are continuing to monitor use throughout the project.
The Rapid Charge Network is supported by major industry partners, including: